Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Crazy,crazier,craziest ME..!!


Heyy folkkssss....

When i was surfing YouTube aimlessly(Or rather jobless-ly), I noticed something that I never thought of before. It was the Miranda ad, with a catchy tag line saying "pagalpanti ki bhi zaroori hai!" . We measure ourselves on how tall we are or how beautiful we are, But have you ever asked yourself how crazy you are?? We all claim to be crazy... almost every day. Today, I say the same... I am CRAZY!! I'm crazy enough to run down an escalator that moves in the opposite direction. I am crazy enough to sit in an empty mall, late at night and read an article about Ranbir Kapoor ! I swear the staff at the juice stall cursed me a lot, as I asked them for a chocolate milkshake every 10 minutes, while i drooled over Ranbir's chocolate looks!!I'm crazy..I go to a movie, walk on city streets amidst traffic, take a stroll in the winter nights...all alone, just because I want to experience the silence in solitude.I'm not just crazy,I'm crazier. I'm crazier because I get onto an unknown metro train, to some unknown destination, just because I'm jobless and want some adventure. I call myself crazier, because I sit in bus stops by the side of a busy road, with racy cars zooming past me. I sit there, enjoying my brownie sundae, watching the city pass by me....Not to forget, I count the number of Audi's and BMW's that pass by in those 2 hours and let me tell you, the count always keeps increasing..!! I' not just Crazier, I'm Craziest! If you think I'm just bluffing, then beat this- I crossed the road, while the Chief Minister convoy was passing by!I swear it's true...I gave the security policemen a heart attack and nearly got myself shot.

Our lives are simple,plain and white. A little craziness is needed to make it interesting,spicy and colourful!Take my word, sometimes these crazy stuff teach you the meaning of life! Yes.."Pagalpanti bhi zaroori hai"!

2 comments: