Thursday, May 20, 2010

I,Me,Myself!!

Heyy folks!! This is my very first post, so I thought I write about myself before I write about anything else.I'm Priya, a chirpy and eccentric girl with a bit of HATKEness! Why I say hatke is because i see myself different from the world around me. Not completely, but different enough to carve my own niche`. This hatkeness shows impact on every aspect of me; My likes,dislikes,choices, from clothes I wear to the career I choose, I end up being a black sheep in the crowd.
I like the rain.Especially when it drenches me with the ice cold drops and washes away all my fears, troubles, and clueless state of mind.It leaves me answers to all my questions. I like to drench myself in rain while eating an ice cream.I like to dance like no one is watching.I like to travel in a local train alone just to feel the sense of independence.I like the smell of fabric, when its just out of the loom.I like the melancholy silence of night, the gentle touch of sea,the rejuvenating kiss of the rising sun.I like the innocent smile of a baby, when she stretches her hand out to touch my fingers.I like the feel of cold wind blowing on my face; as my hair starts to move away from my eyes and my dupatta flutters, making it feel just like the introduction of a 'Yash Raj Films' heroine, sans the la-la-la in the background! I like the colour of a red rose, when it just bloomed, with water droplets on it glittering like diamonds, making it look like love personified.I like A.R.Rahman's soothing renderings, as they make my soul soar the in the southern skies like a string less kite, on a sankranthi morning. I like the black, wet road, that leads me to my house,with trees on its sides, and their branches overlapping each other above, forming an arch,through which the sun tries to escape,which gives a Tyndall effect , when it collaborates with the winter fog .More than anything , I like my grandfather, for being the person he is, for being my inspiration,my hero;his presence that has made a huge difference in the course of my life and has always taught me to choose,do and be the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment